4500 bucks in thomanns cart for the love of god talk me off the ledge

Bruce

Shredder
Ya. A new additional Apollo X8, the SSL 2 bus taking most of the money. Various cables, rack screws and whatnot. Got all the way to the BUY NOW tab with all my info in. Tell me how much I probably dont need this.

Seriously. I cant rave about thomanns pricing more than this Look at the difference and this is before Sweetwater charges me 300+ in sales tax. Shipping UPS next day is only 80 bucks from Germany Check their pricing on guitars, damn near wholesale. All in at Thomanns just the 2 pieces would be 4200 shipped vs over 6k shipped after tax at SW. SW will come down a little, but they’re not coming anywhere near Thomanns who will give you 3 years warranty.

CC55CA28-796B-4DE7-AFBB-60F20A7C01F4.jpg44FFF760-BBB0-4657-9511-31979A3DC42E.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say I'm not a fan of UAD, you pay a LOT for the onboard DSP and I'm not sure there interface part is up there with other high-end devices. Now SSL though, that's stellar stuff. :)

I have to say I'm not a fan of UAD, you pay a LOT for the onboard DSP and I'm not sure there interface part is up there with other high-end devices. Now SSL though, that's stellar stuff. :)
I’m too far in to turn back now. I just need more IO. My x8 is already maxed out. Another 6 SHARCs to add to my 22 definitely wont slow things down, but then again Spark came out today for Windows too. I’ve been testing them for a bit already and mixing hybrid really has an upside.

Back