3D Printed HX Stomp Stand

Jarick

Shredder
I spent a long time looking for a good desktop stand for the HX Stomp and could not find anything on Amazon. I have a laptop stand that I used with the HX Stomp XL but it's massive and overkill. I mostly wanted a wedge that could securely hold the Stomp and not take up a ton of room.

Ended up finding a really cool one on Etsy, 3D printed and custom made for the Stomp. Complete overkill, but I couldn't find anything comparable, so I ended up ordering it.

Came in over the weekend and it's actually awesome. It fits the Stomp perfectly and has little rubber feet on the bottom to keep it from sliding it around. It's angled perfectly to use on the desk as well. You can even push the Stomp buttons and it doesn't slide around.

Link here. Again it's kind of pricey at around $40 shipped, but it does that one job perfectly well.

il_1588xN.2804677072_e6ar.jpg

il_1588xN.2852351849_n5d4.jpg

The angle looks perfect for desktop use.

I just checked Etsy and none of the photos show the back of the stand. Is it open in back, or is the whole thing solid, or what? (I'm wondering if I could put a battery inside.)

The angle looks perfect for desktop use.

I just checked Etsy and none of the photos show the back of the stand. Is it open in back, or is the whole thing solid, or what? (I'm wondering if I could put a battery inside.)

Yeah I was curious about that too. It's mostly open in the back, there's basically the two sides and one brace in the middle, all about 1/3" thick. It's pretty light but feels solid.

I spent a long time looking for a good desktop stand for the HX Stomp and could not find anything on Amazon. I have a laptop stand that I used with the HX Stomp XL but it's massive and overkill. I mostly wanted a wedge that could securely hold the Stomp and not take up a ton of room.

Ended up finding a really cool one on Etsy, 3D printed and custom made for the Stomp. Complete overkill, but I couldn't find anything comparable, so I ended up ordering it.

Came in over the weekend and it's actually awesome. It fits the Stomp perfectly and has little rubber feet on the bottom to keep it from sliding it around. It's angled perfectly to use on the desk as well. You can even push the Stomp buttons and it doesn't slide around.

Link here. Again it's kind of pricey at around $40 shipped, but it does that one job perfectly well.

il_1588xN.2804677072_e6ar.jpg

il_1588xN.2852351849_n5d4.jpg

Very cool. I am starting to look into getting a 3-D printer because I am a gadget freak and I'd love to create some of my own.

Are they allowed to use the name on it like that?

I searched the USPTO database and couldn't see anything specifically registered in there. On the other hand, lawyers may have a different take on the ownership and clear use of the name by Line 6 and still send out the C&D letters. 🤷‍♂️

I like the stand anyway!

Last edited:
That's really nicely done. I've been using these for different modelers for a while now:

Yep - that’s what I used.

But that 3D printed stand ain’t too shabby either. Looks like it would be real sturdy, and it’s cool that it’s purpose-built for the Stomp’s size.

Back