1 Guitar, 1 Pedal, 1 Amp

It's a PsDrive. Very special.
Ah man .... it's an ... it's an Adobe Pedal ... pfffffffffffffff
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Suhr Pete Thorn HSS
Suhr PT15 IR with matching 2x12
Strymon Timeline in the loop

I love my Ibanez AZ2204 but the Suhr has the silent single coil system and I have Suhr pickups in mine anyway. The PT15 is super versatile and flexible. The Timeline would add ambience.

Mmmm. Need more information. What’s the gig? That would dictate my choices.
The gig is -- you can only have 1 of each for the rest of your days. So choose wisely based on your own needs/preferences. Maybe it's something that can cover a lot of ground or maybe it does a few things really, really well?

Well the amp is easy- Mesa Mk V, even though I've never owned one, I'm certain it's versatile enough and would give me great tones across the spectrum.

Guitar- my Majesty 20th anniversary, also easy choice.

Pedal, Idk. Is why I bought an Axe III, for multi-effects. I just don't know much about pedals. But if I could only have 1, something that could do chorus and delays at the same time, from Strymon, Boss, TC, or Eventide.

Suhr Standard Custom S-S-H (SSV(PAF)) - Might have to swap for an SSH (Med Output)if it's the only one, can always turn down a notch or so.
2290 Delay
Ceriatone Molecular
Bogner Closed back 2x12 (w/ GB25's)

Well the amp is easy- Mesa Mk V, even though I've never owned one, I'm certain it's versatile enough and would give me great tones across the spectrum.

Guitar- my Majesty 20th anniversary, also easy choice.

Pedal, Idk. Is why I bought an Axe III, for multi-effects. I just don't know much about pedals. But if I could only have 1, something that could do chorus and delays at the same time, from Strymon, Boss, TC, or Eventide.

I am torn between the Mark V and a JCM800. JCM is more responsive to pick dynamics
and rolling back the volume on the guitar. But damn, when you get a Mark V dialed in it
can damn near do every recorded guitar tone in history. Damn near!

Back