‘Tis the Season… Christmas Music Favs

Fireproof

Shredder
Would love to see what makes others’ regular rotation at Christmas time…. Here are a few of mine that always get some spins (to use an outdated term, lol):

1669151739819.jpeg

A new favorite!

1669151859173.jpeg

1669151913366.jpeg

1669152000991.jpeg

Older favorites.

Last edited:
I worked music retail for a few "Holiday" seasons in my early to mid 20s. I never want to hear ANY Christmas
music, done by ANYONE, EVER again. :hmm

:LOL:
I feel that. I didn’t work retail but I got really burned out on it a few years back and understand what you mean. Haha.

I worked music retail for a few "Holiday" seasons in my early to mid 20s. I never want to hear ANY Christmas
music, done by ANYONE, EVER again. :hmm

:LOL:

Yep. 20+ years in the restaurant business where Dec 1st meant Christmas music nonstop. Even worse, at some places it was the Muzak crap where it was sound-a-likes of popular songs, so like generic versions of Mariah Carey and sh*t…..ugh…

I can’t do it. I love TSO and saw them a few years back, but now that I’m out of the business I just can’t take it anymore. F*CKIN DAMNIT I have Mariah Carey stuck in my head now.

My wife does non-stop Christmas music after Thanksgiving and I truly hate it. Somehow we've gotten to a place where once I'm well past the grin and bear it stage, she switches it to one of Kate Rusby's Christmas albums.

I can do choral, classical (not pops), and traditional folk (like, 1800s and before folk). I can't take synths-playing-traditional-stuff, or guitars-playing-traditional-stuff. The pop stuff just drives me a bit nuts.

The challenge of recording a gang vocals, which I'd never done before, was about the only thing that kept me going on that Deck the Halls clip I made.

Back