Who’s your celebrity crush/hall pass?

Bruce

Shredder
Recently, going down a YouTube rabbit hole, my inner teenage eroction and libido landed on none other than Susanna Hoffs.

Marone, did she age well. Mmm. Here is a recent interview on Produce Like A Pro.

How about y’all????

italian-actress-monica-bellucci-v0-xacvndps2yab1.jpg

She took Olivia Wylde’s place and while my ex-wife just used to bust my balls for having a crush on a Transformer-head (Wylde), she got straight up pissed about Plaza because she looks like the girl I was ‘seeing’ before I got with my ex, except what my ex failed to acknowledge no matter how much I said it, it’s the way Plaza carries herself and her sense of humor that does it for me, which is not at ALL how that other chick was. Glad I let that out after we finished Parks And Rec.

Recently, going down a YouTube rabbit hole, my inner teenage eroction and libido landed on none other than Susanna Hoffs.

Marone, did she age well. Mmm. Here is a recent interview on Produce Like A Pro.

How about y’all????

My father and I both had a crush on her when the Bangles first hit it big. I believe I was in 6th grade. 😂

1694653067683.jpeg
1694653292777.jpeg

As a kid, I used to just stare at the pictures of Nancy Wilson in Heart's first album. I have that one where she's wearing shorts, sitting with her hands around her knees and her hair blowing back, burned into my teenage mind!

More recently I'd have to say Melanie Larent is the one. Gawd is she beautiful.

Back