Vongon Ultrasheer

Whizzinby

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
Anyone own/play one of these?

Ultra-bougie (might need to start wearing a scarf if I buy it) but damn it sounds nice.

Not sure if I am inspired to buy the pedal so much as just LOVING the tones and guitar parts in the demo. Gorgeous sounds.

Not sure if I am inspired to buy the pedal so much as just LOVING the tones and guitar parts in the demo. Gorgeous sounds.

Yeah and every demo sounds awesome, which doesn’t help. lol

Only reason I haven’t bought it yet is my aversion to feeding into the ultra boutique pricing for these bougie pedals. Can’t fight gravity I suppose. Sounds awesome and who doesn’t love an aged walnut enclosure? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's a no from me. The enclosure and overall design is certainly very nice though. Sucks being cheap :rofl

I consider myself cheap too, but then I look around at my gear and realize the contradiction. :ROFLMAO:

Pedal chasing is the worst. lol

I used to scrutinize every purchase over $300. I’m looking at my living room floor right now wondering WTF happened to that scrutinizing.

I view pedals the same way I do spices; I’m not going to use Garam Masala every day, but when I want to make some Indian food I don’t want to have to go to the store for it. And they’re just so damn fun. The other day when I knew the OCD was in my mailbox I was practically skipping on the way to grab it. :rofl

So I had a chance to play one of these. Instant dreampop vibes

Dude you’re killing the game lately with this and the Elkorus.

I’ve wanted to try this for some time. I’m normally not a vibe guy, but this sounds soooo sweet on the random mode with the rate and depth set at sane levels. The reverb is just tasty.

Of all the sweet treats in the modulation cupboard vibrato is easiest to over do. This is definitely a pedal that didn't really seem that appealing on paper but ended up being an absolute joy to play with.

Back