Tonex pedal firmware 1.0.5 or I'm hallucinating?

I see a YouTube video by Jason Sadites suggesting a new firmware is out (as usual he talks a lot and manages to insert himself a dozen times mostly saying it isn't all about him and yet he never names the new firmware version that his video is about).

I think it is supposed to be 1.0.5 and he demonstrates a new feature in the Input Trim where there is a 'meter' of sorts popping up a Hi, OK or Low.

So....where is this firmware? Connecting to Tonex librarian doesn't give me access, checking firmware update in the software says I'm up to date at 1.0.4 ?

Thanks!
Quite a mixed up process when the device can tell you you are up to date when you check its firmware via the 'Check Firmware' button but if you open a non essential second app to find a list of all your associated apps you find that editor needs an update ...then go back to the check firmware button....etc.etc.

Thanks!
Quite a mixed up process when the device can tell you you are up to date when you check its firmware via the 'Check Firmware' button but if you open a non essential second app to find a list of all your associated apps you find that editor needs an update ...then go back to the check firmware button....etc.etc.
Definitely a convoluted process, but IK Multimedia. <shrug>

Thanks!
Sounds par for the course.

calculation-math.gif

Back