Tickle Your Brains

Moondog Wily

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Here is my latest release "Tickle Your Brains"! It is the first in a new suite entitled "In The Flesh - Suite Dreams" and is available now for review (including lyrics) and/or purchase at:

It will be available soon on most streaming platforms. If any members of the forum here would like a copy (but do not want to purchase it), PM me and I will send you a link for a free download ;~)) Hoping to have video up by end of day today and will post a link here!

Attachments

• TickleYourBrains_v06_2023Jul03_1200x1200.jpg
    TickleYourBrains_v06_2023Jul03_1200x1200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Wish you much success!!!
Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
Thanks Boogieman! For me the success is in composing pieces!! I of course would like other success with it as well and appreciate your wishes for me, but I am already happy with simply having completed another number that has been released (I think this is somewhere around #60 for songs I have released). Production value is far from pro level, but acceptable by my standards at this point as I just have so many songs I want to get out there, I don't have time to spend weeks on each one!!! This one was composed on Jun 29 this year, lyrics written on Jun 30 and released Jul 4 ;~))

Trippy as ever @Moondog Wily (y)
I could hear this in a movie scene. Sci-fi / Rom-Com kind.:grin
Thanks for the kind words FuzzyAce! As for a movie scene, that would be really cool!! I could see the line "Here it comes round the corner, playin' ticklin' games" be the part of the song that may get chosen for a sci-fi or thriller movie! A close friend of mine had some of his work in the XXX soundtrack when it came out 20 years ago, so not impossible! I have a female friend who manages a "gentlemans" club and she recently played my other Electro pieces for the girls where she works and says they loved them as did she. I told her yesterday about this new piece and mentioned to her that the girls could have a lot of fun dancing to this one, in part based on some of the suggestive lyrics therein! If that happens, I will be smiling till the day I die knowing that lovely ladies used it as a track to grind to ;~))

Next track to be released ("Garden Of Me") will be much less Electro and much more classic rock style stuff! I am having a lot of fun with this genre either way though even though I have no idea what this genre is to be called!!

Back