The Craziest guitar gear collection on the internet?

KyleBull

Groupie
Gear Pro
Hey folks, just figured I would drop this here, as I'm sure many of you would appreciate the insanity contained in this video.

Some of you may remember me posting in this forum way back when all I had was a Gibson LP studio and a couple Peavey amps. As you can see, things have come a long way since then.

One thing I want to note - my collection is DEFINITELY a quantity over quality thing, which isn't really something I realized until I did this video and took stock of everything all at once. I actually am very actively looking to change that by selling off some of the lower end run-off-the-mill stuff and replace it with some really cool, rare stuff that you don't see every day.

I am actually on the very beginning leg of my journey into audio production. YouTube is awesome and will probably always be my bread and butter, but there are things I've always dreamed of doing, and at the top of that list is audio production/engineering. So, not only offering digital profiles/captures/impulse responses to the public of the cool stuff that a lot of people don't get to experience, but eventually getting to a point where I can make music for and with bands that I love are the true end goal for me.

So as you're looking at all this craziness packed into a tiny space, keep in mind, there is an end goal and reason for it. LOL

Anyways, let me know what I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

big GIF

Man, you were not overselling that video title!

I'm always curious how people end up with collections like this. Where did it all start to go nuts like amps and cabs just kept coming in? Have you ever calculated how much money you have tied into all this?

That is such an insane collection, hah. Love it.

I feel like I could ask questions about it all day. Like when you have that much gear, does it all start to blur after a while? Does it become more of a burden than something you love, or do you still wake up every day and think "fuck yeah look all all this awesome stuff!" ?

Out of your amp heads, around how many would you say you absolutely love, that you wouldn't get rid of unless you absolutely had to?

Last edited:
Hey folks, just figured I would drop this here, as I'm sure many of you would appreciate the insanity contained in this video.

Some of you may remember me posting in this forum way back when all I had was a Gibson LP studio and a couple Peavey amps. As you can see, things have come a long way since then.

One thing I want to note - my collection is DEFINITELY a quantity over quality thing, which isn't really something I realized until I did this video and took stock of everything all at once. I actually am very actively looking to change that by selling off some of the lower end run-off-the-mill stuff and replace it with some really cool, rare stuff that you don't see every day.

I am actually on the very beginning leg of my journey into audio production. YouTube is awesome and will probably always be my bread and butter, but there are things I've always dreamed of doing, and at the top of that list is audio production/engineering. So, not only offering digital profiles/captures/impulse responses to the public of the cool stuff that a lot of people don't get to experience, but eventually getting to a point where I can make music for and with bands that I love are the true end goal for me.

So as you're looking at all this craziness packed into a tiny space, keep in mind, there is an end goal and reason for it. LOL

Anyways, let me know what I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

I see collections like this and find comfort knowing I haven’t gone too far. :ROFLMAO:

Nice :beer

Anyone here ever see TheGrooveKing’s collection in the HRI days?

This went far, far beyond any kind of “oh this dude collects gear”. I really miss that guy, he was a truly outstanding human being that last I knew, took himself off the internet to focus full time on raising children him and his wife were adopting from 3rd world countries. I think he made money in aerospace and if he found a piece of gear he liked, he’d immediately buy 2 of it, no matter what it was. The rack gear alone would give Bob Bradshaw nightmares.

You could legitimately stock 3-4 Guitar Centers with all the shit that guy accumulated and then have about 3 18-wheelers worth of vintage gear to sort through.

Back