JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
Always!

Attachments

• teamlift.jpg
    teamlift.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
Pedalboards of Doom is for the most part a cool FB group. Other than that guy I know who waxes his own mustache 3 times a day that called everyone who likes playing an amp a boomer and a gatekeeper the other day.

:wat

Pedalboards of Doom is for the most part a cool FB group. Other than that guy I know who waxes his own mustache 3 times a day that called everyone who likes playing an amp a boomer and a gatekeeper the other day.

:wat
It's........interesting. I got a week ban for shitposting on Vertex. I guess he's a member there, so we have to be careful to call out a crook.

I bought a Vertex.... errr.... BBE Wah.... off of Mason after the shitfest on TGP came to an head
and he had to fess up and own his fraudulent actions.

It was clearly one of the ones that was returned to him by people he defrauded. He did tghis whole
thing where he offered to refund anyone's money who bought one. So what does he do? He lists them
on EBay for like $99. I think what the hell. It will be a fun momento. :idk

I get a notice from USPS of a package to pick up with "Postage Due." WTF? Is this 1981 and I don't know it?
Postage Due???

So I go to the Post Office and I see that he literally shipped the Wah in 2 Flat Rate Padded Envelopes taped
together and he only paid the rate of a1 Flat Rate Padded Envelope. So when it arrives it has "Postage Due"
that I had to pay.

He's rotten to his core, and that little act proved to me that he is constantly trying to short someone else to
get ahead and gain a buck. Commander of the Douche-nozzles is what he is.

Anyone who props him up, or apologizes for him, or associates with him is beyond suspect in my eyes. Even
that fur-wearing Zapata dude who I-IV-Vs all day with Gary Clark Jr. :LOL:

Last edited:
I bought a Vertex.... errr.... BBE Wah.... off of Mason after the shitfest on TGP came to an head
and he had to fess up and own his fraudulent actions.

It was clearly one of the ones that was returned to him by people he defrauded. He did tghis whole
thing where he offered to refund anyone's money who bought one. So what does he do? He lists them
on EBay for like $99. I think what the hell. It will be a fun momento. :idk

I get a notice from USPS of a package to pick up with "Postage Due." WTF? Is this 1981 and I don't know it?
Postage Due???

So I go to the Post Office and I see that he literally shipped the Wah in 2 Flat Rate Padded Envelopes taped
together and he only paid the rate of a1 Flat Rate Padded Envelope. So when it arrives it has "Postage Due"
that I had to pay.

He's rotten to his core, and that little act proved to me that he is constantly trying to short someone else to
get ahead and gain a buck. Commander of the Douche-nozzles is what he is.

Anyone who props him up, or apologizes for him, or associates with him is beyond suspect in my eyes. Even
that fur-wearing Zapata dude who I-IV-Vs all day with Gary7 Clark Jr. :LOL:

Fail Just For Laughs GIF

Back