Stomp Help Splitting Paths

Byrdman

Roadie
I am going to go play with a couple of guys tonight, and I am bringing everything I have to accommodate their setup. I have everything dialed in using my 2 amps running Output L/R to each one in the poweramp mode and controlling everything with my Stomp XL.

The drummer has a PA set up and said I can run into that if I want to, so just in case that is what they want me to do vs. using my amps. I have copied all my song presets and added split path blocks to them.

Ideally, I don't want to send my Outputs L/R to the board, since I have them pretty much dialed in the way I like it. So I split the path, and added an IR Block to the Send L/R.

Do I have this setup correctly? I have a small PA but it is in storage and I dont really want to waste the day and set up to test it. Here is a screenshot:
1703085227506.png

BTW, what is that Red Dot after the IR? Feel free to offer any suggestions.

Thanks!
Byrdman

Looks fine. I believe the red dot is a place holder for the Merge block. If you wanted to keep the dual path option for parallel stuff, you could use a Send block before the IR block instead of splitting the signal. Note: This would be the inverse of what you currently have. The full signal path would go out the Main outputs and the Send would get everything up to the Send block. I believe the Send would be mono only in this case as well.

Last edited:
Looks fine. I believe the red dot is a place holder for the Merge block. If you wanted to keep the dual path option for parallel stuff, you could use a Send block before the IR block instead of splitting the signal. Note: This would be the inverse of what you currently have. The full signal path would go out the Main outputs and the Send would get everything up to the Send block. I believe the Send would be mono only in this case as well.
Thank you for looking at it!

Back