Stereo (left to right, right to left) sweep

jbmckim

Does anyone make a pedal or other device that will allow dynamic (i.e. live perfomance) signal isolation to the left channel and then sweep right and obviously the reverse? Think like the balance knob on your old home stereo.

I'm not emotional about where this is located on the signal path. I have an old Acoustasonic Pro (Fender) that has full balanced output to two channels so I could do something with that; putting a junction box with a slider of some type (foot controllable) between the amp output and the PA (which also has to be stereo obviously). I'm just trying to avoid abusing my soldering iron any more than necessary.

Thanks.

Does anyone make a pedal or other device that will allow dynamic (i.e. live perfomance) signal isolation to the left channel and then sweep right and obviously the reverse? Think like the balance knob on your old home stereo.

I'm not emotional about where this is located on the signal path. I have an old Acoustasonic Pro (Fender) that has full balanced output to two channels so I could do something with that; putting a junction box with a slider of some type (foot controllable) between the amp output and the PA (which also has to be stereo obviously). I'm just trying to avoid abusing my soldering iron any more than necessary.

Thanks
You should be able to do this with an expression pedal connected to the HX Stomp.

Also these guys might be able to build you one…

Back