Stereo Bugera T5 Infinium 5W Heads - Home Use

KingsXJJ

Roadie
Ordered one recently and ran it through a 5150III1X12 loaded with a Creamback 65. Sounds great at low volume for pedals and Fractal gear. I have another exact same 1X12 to match so… Just ordered another T5 to setup stereo in the house. Pretty stoked about how this will work/sound.
Variable wattage sounds interesting. EL-84 running the show. Nice change from low watt amps essentially running preamp tubes for power.

Cool! :beer

I did something similar with pedals and 2 Epiphone Valve Juniors many years ago.

I still run 2 amps at home (wet/dry) when I want the warm glowing tones of the toobz!

Ordered one recently and ran it through a 5150III1X12 loaded with a Creamback 65. Sounds great at low volume for pedals and Fractal gear. I have another exact same 1X12 to match so… Just ordered another T5 to setup stereo in the house. Pretty stoked about how this will work/sound.
Variable wattage sounds interesting. EL-84 running the show. Nice change from low watt amps essentially running preamp tubes for power.

grab a TC mimiq pedal, its so much fun with a two amp setup, its like jamming with yourself as a second guitar player

Back