Spiritbox

I actually love the djent Evanescence thing lol

Really wanted to see them on their current tour but they sold out fast and tickets were $$$

Jaded is an awesome song too

I actually love the djent Evanescence thing lol

Really wanted to see them on their current tour but they sold out fast and tickets were $$$

Jaded is an awesome song too

I didn’t like the Eternal Blue album, but I pretty much dig everything else by them.

I didn’t like the Eternal Blue album, but I pretty much dig everything else by them.

I loved Eternal Blue, also really liked the Rotoscope EP that was pretty different sounding. I was hearing some 90's influences on that like NIN and Garbage which was cool. I'm much more into melodic stuff than straight up metal though, so I didn't get into their older stuff.

Also I loved that first Evanescence album when it dropped at least for a few months until I got sick of it lol. My band was recording our second album at the time and we were listening to it a lot and ended up working in some piano, strings, and female harmonies as a result.

Spritbox is awesome, the sound of Aristides, nothing like it, somehow can ring like a bell through walls and walls of gain. like Around the Fur / White Pony is sound of ESP Horizon. don't know of any other instrument so sonically distinctive

I figured out recently that I had been regularly mixing up spiritbox and sleep token, at one point even thinking they were the same band :LOL:

Both are my go-to bands when I’m wanting to listen to metal in the car with the family, but they don’t want to be subjected to Opeth or Slayer. :ROFLMAO:

#kidapproved

I figured out recently that I had been regularly mixing up spiritbox and sleep token, at one point even thinking they were the same band :LOL:

One of the singers is just a little more attractive than the other to me :D

They are both really good though, two of the more exciting bands for me. I'm not a metal head so they are both plenty heavy, I'm more into melodic stuff, and the addition of more grooves and some of that goth flair appeals to the 80's and 90's kid in me.

They’re another band I check out when I see they put out something new because I feel at any point they’ll put out a song that grabs me, just hasn’t happened yet.

Sleep Token, on the other hand, has been my “Oh, you dig metal a little bit? Bet you’re gonna love this…” band I’ve sent to every woman I’ve been talking to in the last year. :rofl

They’re another band I check out when I see they put out something new because I feel at any point they’ll put out a song that grabs me, just hasn’t happened yet.

Sleep Token, on the other hand, has been my “Oh, you dig metal a little bit? Bet you’re gonna love this…” band I’ve sent to every woman I’ve been talking to in the last year. :rofl

if this isn't a panty dropper i don't know what is

Yeah I had to stop watching their recent live videos because the shows have become a chick sing along adventure. :ROFLMAO:

#metal-kings-of-leon
#get-lucky-core

Back