Siggi Braun custom build is almost done! Pics added…

JerEvil

Roadie
Well, after being let down by most all custom guitars I’ve ordered for one reason or another…

Siggi Braun guitars got me at NAMM. By far some of the best guitars I played there and their crew were solid dudes, they introduced a new super strat style and had a nice intro price.

This is the model for reference:

The model is called the Phœnix. It’s an ash body, maple neck and ebony board. Schaller Floyd and Schaller locking tuners.

Pickups I have a choice on and I’m doing 1 hum/1single for the pickup configuration. Deciding between a Duncan Black Winter/Lik Sreamin’ Demon or the German made Häussel “favorite” pickups.

Anyway, I’ll be deciding by color shortly. I am thinking a trans army green to black burst with dark grain filler. Something unusual but we shall see.

I guess these are pretty much all hand made with little to no CNC.

Seriously all the ones I played at NAMM f*cked hard so I’m optimistic on this guy.

Last edited:
So I had a chat with the man himself, Siggi, and we worked out some details.

Most excited for 24-27 fret angled fretboard, and we’re doing the Häussel “Favorite” humbucker in the bridge and the Häussel dual rail HOT single coil angled on the neck.

Color will be purple burst that I believe he will have transparent.

Should be July delivery.

Well… took a little longer than expected BUT… Siggi posted some pics of my build on his socials. Looks amazing. Can’t wait to get it in hand!

Attachments

• 0804F407-1D28-43BE-8B3F-07D19C84209A.jpeg
    0804F407-1D28-43BE-8B3F-07D19C84209A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Back