So…….I went to AES.

Bruce

Shredder
Guess what celebrity YouTuber was there.

FML.

If cammo shorts could possibly get any more uncool…..they just did.

On a positive I connected with SSL, AudioScape, eventide and a few others I’ve been looking to connect with. So there’s that.

Guess what celebrity YouTuber was there.

FML.

If cammo shorts could possibly get any more uncool…..they just did.

On a positive I connected with SSL, AudioScape, eventide and a few others I’ve been looking to connect with. So there’s that.

maxresdefault.jpeg

AES I was surprised how small the show was this year. I know covid killed trade shows but this was barely bigger than a flagship guitar center.

The new Fricker signature model After extensive testing, he’s come to the obvious conclusion that strings, wood and pickups don’t matter so the answer is don’t have them at all. Harley Benton has worked close with him to design this gem for you.

guitar rocking GIF

So @Bruce , I take it you and Glenn didn't have a beer afterwards? :rofl
1. No.
2. If I did, it sure as hell wouldn’t be anywhere in NYC. NY is a great place for a shot of smack in broad daylight rush hour. Or perhaps if looting is your thing. Or maybe if you’re a professional protester. A beer with a friend, no. Wrong place.

1. No.
2. If I did, it sure as hell wouldn’t be anywhere in NYC. NY is a great place for a shot of smack in broad daylight rush hour. Or perhaps if looting is your thing. Or maybe if you’re a professional protester. A beer with a friend, no. Wrong place.
I haven't been back since 2011, but it was fine back then. I walked everywhere those few days -- my wife had a conference at the Waldorf exact same time so it worked out great.
I have no reason to go back at all thankfully, I'm just over huge cities in general.

I haven't been back since 2011, but it was fine back then. I walked everywhere those few days -- my wife had a conference at the Waldorf exact same time so it worked out great.
I have no reason to go back at all thankfully, I'm just over huge cities in general.
You can run into a problem anywhere. The issue here is you wont get out of the emergency room faster than your assailant is out of the police station and back on the streets to do it to the next person.

Back