SDOTD yesterday

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
So @RaceU4her pointed out at GGF that the Fat Sugar was yesterday's SDOTD. I somehow mustered the courage to not buy it, despite have the Sugar Drive and me buying a pedal just because it's the full size version and pink makes too much sense for how I normally operate :facepalm:rofl

They have studio monitor stands today aka zero sexy aka not buying it.

Maybe if it had been 50. I’m going to grab the Tumnus…….maybe…….eventually. Pedals made of sand

Maybe if it had been 50. I’m going to grab the Tumnus…….maybe…….eventually. Pedals made of sand
Yeah that's kind of the cutoff point I had in my mind as well. Had I NOT had the Sugar Drive already; I 100% would have lost the battle. I need to try a Tumnus at some point.

So @RaceU4her pointed out at GGF that the Fat Sugar was yesterday's SDOTD. I somehow mustered the courage to not buy it, despite have the Sugar Drive and me buying a pedal just because it's the full size version and pink makes too much sense for how I normally operate :facepalm:rofl

They have studio monitor stands today aka zero sexy aka not buying it.

If it makes you feel better, I have the Fat Sugar and have been fighting the urge to get the regular Sugar Drive alongside the Timmy, Duke, and 108 Fuzz for a tiny drive section. If they had a tiny Rat/OCD it may have been over.

And of course I haven't even used pedals in weeks.

If it makes you feel better, I have the Fat Sugar and have been fighting the urge to get the regular Sugar Drive alongside the Timmy, Duke, and 108 Fuzz for a tiny drive section. If they had a tiny Rat/OCD it may have been over.

And of course I haven't even used pedals in weeks.
Trade you?

I'm pretty dirt'd up by now. I grabbed the GAB Bion and Thorpy Hevay Water from Itchy. I still need a fuzz but that's about it. I am thinking of grabbing a Tone Wicker Muff but eh?

I bought the Fat Sugar last time it was the SDOTD. I like it. It’s my only Klone point of reference though, so I don’t have anything to use as a comparison.

I tend to use it for light OD on top of a clean tone, but it can also be a fun boost depending on the amp.

Back