Sad day here but my new rescue is helping.

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Brought her home Sunday. She's very content to be living here.

308577612_417839090473878_6705939157210699217_n.jpg

Cute!

I'm up to two cats and a dog. We adopted a cat nearly two years ago, and then took in a cat from my in-laws when they moved (was originally my wife's from before we met).

Is it true that the top of the line non-pedigree cats are actually way better than the entry level pedigree cats?
Most expensive Epiphone Cat vs. cheapest Gibson Cat!
Which will win!?
Watch on Andertons TV!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRReetengs!

Is it true that the top of the line non-pedigree cats are actually way better than the entry level pedigree cats?
Epiphone had an older brother, Gibson (sitting on guitar), so kinda funny on another level. Gibson acted like a dog - fetched, caught things I threw, brought them back, ate whatever I gave him. Epiphone is kind of just a cat. Together they were adorable, all cuddled up in the same tiny spot -- the cuddle puddle.

downsized_0514111802.jpeg

Now Epiphone is on her own. Gibson never came back years ago.
CAM00137.jpg

Last edited:
Epiphone had an older brother, Gibson (sitting on guitar), so kinda funny on another level. Gibson acted like a dog - fetched, caught things I threw, brought them back, ate whatever I gave him. Epiphone is kind of just a cat. Together they were adorable, all cuddled up in the same tiny spot -- the cuddle puddle.

View attachment 956
Now Epiphone is on her own. Gibson never came back years ago.
View attachment 957

I’ve had a few cats over the years who play fetch, actually, we named one of them Puppydog because of it.

I love both cats and dogs (ESPECIALLY dogs…I turn into a 5 year old around them). I think the thing I love the most about cats is how much they just DGAF; they’ll be sweet and cuddly one minute and straight up “F*ck off, why are you even looking at me?” the next. :rofl

I’m now realizing the correlation between my love of cats and my ex girlfriends.

Having both 2 cats and 1 Dog I can say for certain my cats are far more intelligent and they have awesome human like attitudes, I've never seen my cats chase their tails or when speaking to them they will be Like

824b5864_goodbye.gif

Our Tortie Jinx fetches. Didnt even try to teach her she just started bringing the thrown item back. She will do it until she collapses if we keep throwing something.

My buddy’s cat does it as well. Those plastic pieces from the top of milk jugs are a hit with cats for fetching!

I almost wonder if it starts as a “Here, I caught this and killed it for you”, like they do with birds/mice and they just really want us to accept it instead of throwing it away over and over. :rofl

Back