Proud Papa Alert

Achilles

Rock Star
My kid opened this place about 6 years ago and it's won 'Best of San Diego' in a big regional mag for the past 3 years.

1.jpg

Rather than be complacent, and even though they're in the middle of raising 2 little ones, she and her husband decided to
expand. Been in the works for about a year and just had their grand opening.

I mean, I'm her dad so of course I'm proud as a peacock, but even stepping out of that skin, her new place is stunning!

:oops:

2.jpg

Last edited:
She spent 5 years living in West Hollywood honing her chops and rubbing elbows with some pretty big names
so the whole marketing has always been about bringing a bit of Hollywood glamour to San Diego.

Women (and men!) with lots of expendable cash eat that shit up. She was always booked out solid with people
waiting weeks to get in at the old place so going from 12 chairs to 22 is a no brainer business decision. Plus
she's only 2 blocks from the old location so no loss of current clientele.

Shoot me a PM if you're in San Diego and looking for an $100 buzz cut..... :rofl

Shoot me a PM if you're in San Diego and looking for an $100 buzz cut..... :rofl
My wife's in that business too. I joke and tell her the only reason I married her was to get "free" haircuts. No way I'm paying that much. :ROFLMAO:

Your daughter's salons look beautiful, you definitely should be proud.(y)

Back