Portable AC

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
@DrewJD82 you talked about some portable AC/spot coolers (something to that effect) at your job. What do you use? I need to get some for my house with no AC.

Sincerely,
Melting

@DrewJD82 you talked about some portable AC/spot coolers (something to that effect) at your job. What do you use? I need to get some for my house with no AC.

Sincerely,
Melting

I’ve been buying these for our property- https://www.grainger.com/product/54...V1drICh2cgwBvEAYYBiABEgJ3ePD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If that link doesn’t work, it’s the Movin Cool Classic Plus 14. They aren’t cheap, but we’re using them in commercial offices. They definitely do the trick for a decent sized room of keeping it at 70. The higher bigger the room, the harder it’ll be to keep up but I’ve mainly been using them in IT rooms lately.

Not sure how they’d work in a residential area because they vent out to a duct attached to ceiling tile-sized piece of plastic that vents the hot air above the ceiling grid. Really, your best bet is to look up a spot cooler rental place in your area and ask them for a site visit to give you a recommendation. They have some great, water-cooled units that are really quiet and can REALLY cool down big areas, they just require a water hook up/drain. I’m not sure if United Rentals is a national chain, but I rely on them weekly for stuff like this and they’re GREAT to work with.

Back