One of these days pedals

Aelred

Roadie
One of these days I will figure out my Meris Polymoon, Mercury 7 and Hedra pedals.

EQD Data Corrupter and Transmisser … just why did I buy these? One of these days I may figure it out.

One of these days I will work out why I keep buying exotic delay and reverb pedals and dial in a simple slapback on hall or plate. All I really need is an EQD Dispatch Master for both.

How many OD’s is enough? I guess one of these days will be the last time I buy another. But not until I try a Strymon Riverside and a Xotic EP Boost at least.

One of these days I will actually set myself and gear up properly in stereo with pedal switchers and MIDI and all that. Yeah, one of these days.

Note: None of the above applies to Fuzz. There is no such thing as too many Fuzz pedals.

YMMV. All meant in fun.

There's something to be said about simpler pedals. Glad I never got into the crazy reverb and delay ones... even though they sound awesome and all that. I think the furthest I'd go would be an Eventide Black Hole, which isn't exactly a simple pedal but it's not like programming for a moon landing. The HX stomp is about as deep diving as I want to go currently. Fuzz, yeah. There's beauty in simplicity.

Back