Okay, Who's Crazy Grandma got Interviewed By Rick Beato?

IMG_7518.jpeg

I know, the Hammet bashing gets a little old (in fact, quite old...), but seriously, there's not one moment in this video when I'd even remotely think that this was a guitar player I could get along with (and no, it's got nothing to do with my high standards...). And still, to me it always seems as if he's trying to come across as some sort of authority. Just imagine being James Hetfield (who's playing circles around Hammett and then some...).

Fwiw, I actually think that as a person, he might perhaps be a nice chap. But why in the world did whatever fate decide that Kirk Hammett would become a popular guitar player?

I don't know much about Kirk. He has some strange mannerisms in this video. I have wondered if he was on something during the interview. They way he was darting his head and eyes from one side to the other seemed odd. Some of his vocal inflections as well. That all may be part of his personality but I don't know because I have never met him.

I don't know much about Kirk. He has some strange mannerisms in this video. I have wondered if he was on something during the interview. They way he was darting his head and eyes from one side to the other seemed odd. Some of his vocal inflections as well. That all may be part of his personality but I don't know because I have never met him.
I'm not sure that's his final form.

:unsure:

Back