Oceansize

My favourite band! Closely followed by Tool. Must have seen them 5/6 times when they existed and I did an acoustic cover of this on MySpace (remember that?!), which was fun.

Such a good band.

My favourite band! Closely followed by Tool. Must have seen them 5/6 times when they existed and I did an acoustic cover of this on MySpace (remember that?!), which was fun.

Such a good band.
haha! You're here! Welcome!

I never got to see them live unfortunately :(

Hah - yes, I am here and get around a bit!

They were amazing. Got to chat to them a little and shared a couple of drinks with them at Leeds festival when they were there with Biffy Clyro.

I got into them after hearing “One Day All This Could Be Yours” and was hooked.

Lots of good albums and EP’s to listen to, if you haven’t already!

Caught them near the end at the O2 in Birmingham, I have to be honest that it was among the worst live sound I've ever heard, but that was mostly down to the room acoustics and I suspect the engineer wasn't doing his best work - but basically the room ambience was so bad, and the bass so strange sounding, that you couldn't actually latch on to what key the songs were in with your ears. Strangest aural experience I've ever had!

Frustrating, because you could tell they were killing it on stage.

Caught them near the end at the O2 in Birmingham, I have to be honest that it was among the worst live sound I've ever heard, but that was mostly down to the room acoustics and I suspect the engineer wasn't doing his best work - but basically the room ambience was so bad, and the bass so strange sounding, that you couldn't actually latch on to what key the songs were in with your ears. Strangest aural experience I've ever had!

Frustrating, because you could tell they were killing it on stage.
Sounds trash!

I was meant to go see them at Heaven here in London, and I'd had a particularly gruelling day at work, was really pissed off and down, so just wanted to go home and crawl into bed. So I did that... I think shortly after that, they broke up.

Doh!!!!

Hah - yes, I am here and get around a bit!

They were amazing. Got to chat to them a little and shared a couple of drinks with them at Leeds festival when they were there with Biffy Clyro.

I got into them after hearing “One Day All This Could Be Yours” and was hooked.

Lots of good albums and EP’s to listen to, if you haven’t already!
Yeah! I've heard everything they've ever done!

No matter how much high-end wanky modeller gear I go through, I just always love this stuff:

Saw them in the Barfly in Cardiff 3 times I think. Really small venue and was pretty rammed each time!

Another good band I saw in there with about another 3 people was a band called Cortizone (one album “Selling out for the sucker” which was pretty good). The album was still available to listen to on YouTube last time I checked.

Edit - yes it is here

Last edited:
Back