NPD

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
This arrived while I was home at lunch so spent a brief amount of time with it

Included IRs are ok. Obviously an improvement than going from my amps without, but I’d like to start experimenting now

Anything good for free out there or should I buy something?

A0143B1A-0C77-4499-B290-4C5EC1D5CCA7.jpeg

Seacow Cabs from Mexico.
I went NUTS with checking out IRs a few years back and found myself always going back to a few from these guys.

Page is translated from Spanish so some of the syntax is whacked.

A couple years ago I took every IR that wasn’t a York out of my AxeFX to make room for more York’s, if that says anything. Can’t go wrong with a single cab pack.

He made this Mesa 2x12 pack as a ‘try before you buy’, it’s $1 and a great pack!

Yep just grabbed this, loading two random picks as we speak. Will report back

I downloaded the Leon Todd one too, haven’t loaded it yet. This unit is restricted to 44.1 and has fairly limited space for larger IRs, might have to delete two to make room for it

Seacow Cabs from Mexico.
I went NUTS with checking out IRs a few years back and found myself always going back to a few from these guys.

Page is translated from Spanish so some of the syntax is whacked.

I have quite a few of their IR's and they're very good !

I get them from Audio Assault.

:cool:

So not broken lol… but been having a time this evening :LOL:

For whatever reason it started to refuse to be on speaking terms with the desktop. Working fine with laptop however. Space is -extremely- limited on this unit, so to get more than 2 on their I started truncating everything down in audacity. After doing this to several files I come to find out that sonicake has a converter on their website that trims to the proper size automatically :facepalm

No worries tho, keep on trucking. Took about a dozen times for it to realize that I had wiped everything and the available memory to show up, but finally I got there. Have 9 loaded now, have two more slots but I’m done with that for the evening lol.

Despite all the struggles, I’m very pleased with it though. Works as I desired it too, and now I have a new infinite wormhole to delve into

I have quite a few of their IR's and they're very good !

I had one of those IR loaders where I could have multiple files going at once that you could mix and match - so it made AB'ing really easy.
Seacow won out over some VERY popular competition most of the time.

At one point there were pics of the guy's studio online - super legit stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: PLX
I had one of those IR loaders where I could have multiple files loaded at once that you could mix and match - so it made AB'ing really easy.
Seacow won out over some VERY popular competition most of the time.

At one point there were pics of the guy's studio online - super legit stuff!
I really like blending their Celestion Blackback 75Hz with their British V30s.

:chef

Back