NPD

-BOOGIEMAN-

Roadie
Could it be possible to find something that you didn’t really know you were looking for but found it anyway??? I believe I may have done just that. I ordered a Weehbo JCM Drive pedal on Reverb. The item was built and shipped from Germany and made it to the US and my mailbox in no time flat!!! OMG!!! THAT is what I’ve been unknowingly chasing. Only played a little bit yesterday, and it was marvelous. What a fantastic pedal and company, can’t recommend them enough!!!

Surprisingly, this pedal sent the recently acquired Bogner La Grange pedal back to where it was purchased from. While I was able to get some nice tones out of it, I just could not accept how noisy that pedal was. I think something had to have been wrong with it, so back it went, and I couldn’t be more pleased! Love your stuff Bogner, but that ain’t gonna fly with me…but this will…

IMG_0138.jpeg

Perfection Chefs Kiss GIF by Yung Gravy

Could it be possible to find something that you didn’t really know you were looking for but found it anyway??? I believe I may have done just that. I ordered a Weehbo JCM Drive pedal on Reverb. The item was built and shipped from Germany and made it to the US and my mailbox in no time flat!!! OMG!!! THAT is what I’ve been unknowingly chasing. Only played a little bit yesterday, and it was marvelous. What a fantastic pedal and company, can’t recommend them enough!!!

Surprisingly, this pedal sent the recently acquired Bogner La Grange pedal back to where it was purchased from. While I was able to get some nice tones out of it, I just could not accept how noisy that pedal was. I think something had to have been wrong with it, so back it went, and I couldn’t be more pleased! Love your stuff Bogner, but that ain’t gonna fly with me…but this will…

View attachment 6340
Perfection Chefs Kiss GIF by Yung Gravy
Great you found something you know youll love and utalize.
Sorry to hear about the LaGrange.
Ive owned one and thought it was great, never made any noise at all. That is the one pedal I reccomend 100% of the time when someone starts yet anotherthread about MAIB...

Very nice! I had the Bogner Red and Blue and wasn't near as big on them as I expected to be?

Very nice! I had the Bogner Red and Blue and wasn't near as big on them as I expected to be?
Man, I don’t know. I dig Bogner stuff, something must have been going on because it was a noisy bitch. I was very close to keeping it or having them send a replacement, but I decided to go with the Weehbo. The Pedal Pal 800 was right there as well and still may get one down the road. Very high quality stuff…
Sand Dune Reaction GIF

Back