Not Becoming A Disgruntled, Old Man Stuck In His Ways....

la szum

Goatlord
... is a daily battle. The struggle is real. :rofl

I was just telling this to my son, but he was looking down at his iPhone and didn't hear me.

Hmmmmm........

His most often used response to me is, "Huh?" Then he accuses me of repeating myself.

Hmmmmmm...... <scratches head>

That's when I hold up this album cover.

df7eeb83a07162b45ac2e882cac055de9411054a_cover.jpg

Yes, on Vinyl, because Vinyl is better---even though Nirvana never originally issued that album on Vinyl.

Hmmmm.......

Nevermind, Son. Nevermind.

:ROFLMAO:

Whenever I see that album cover now I think about the asshat who was the baby on it, who originally claimed he loved being able to tell people he was the baby then has continuously tried suing everyone involved with the album because it’s an embarrassment to him, with it getting throw out of court multiple times.

How about ya just don’t tell people you’re the f*ckin’ kid on the album cover, dipsh*t?

Whenever I see that album cover now I think about the asshat who was the baby on it, who originally claimed he loved being able to tell people he was the baby then has continuously tried suing everyone involved with the album because it’s an embarrassment to him, with it getting throw out of court multiple times.

How about ya just don’t tell people you’re the f*ckin’ kid on the album cover, dipsh*t?

Haha! I knew I recognized him from somewhere when I saw the circumcised hanger---because that is so rare. :rofl

Last edited:
Back