Not another OD pedal (Chroma Console) & first purchase of 2024 (Protein)

gearJunkie

Shredder
Don't need it but I wanted it.

mvtpn6s1jfgiempnnu2z_1.jpg

Blues Breaker + ODR-1

Also waiting on the Hologram Chroma Console I ordered in October.

Last edited:
It's a nice sounding pedal. I built a DIY clone of it as two separate pedals a few years back.

So far I'm really digging the Protein, but I need to spend some more time with the Chroma Console. It's definitely not a plug-n-play device as far as getting usable sounds.

Tons of potential for some unique flavors and soundscapes, but not something I will use everyday. I'll dig into the manual tonight and see how I feel about it after I get a little more familiar with its workflow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So far I'm really digging the Protein, but I need to spend some more time with the Chroma Console. It's definitely not a plug-n-play device as far as getting usable sounds.

Tons of potential for some unique flavors and soundscapes, but not something I will use everyday. I'll dig into the manual tonight and see how I feel about it after I get a little more familiar with its workflow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How are the individual algo types on their own? I was pretty interested in it when it was released, but I can see how it might be a bit much stacked. Probably not the best pedal for subtle tones. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It is a truly awesome pedal, and the individual algos are good, but the true brilliance lies within combining/ reordering them. It does super cool glitchy stuff, and shines more as a creative tool than a multi fx unit.

Back