NGD - Epi LP Silverburst

Byrdman

Roadie
I picked up this one this past weekend from a guy who tried to learn to play but it didn't stick. It's a 2019 and looks brand new. I needed another one for Alt Tunings for they guys I'm playing with, the other guitarist and bass player had 2nd guitars for different tunings and I was tired of holding everyone up to tune my #1 when it was time to switch.

I'll probably switch out the pickups soon and I may try some SD Slash 2.0's and see how I like them.
Silverburst.jpg

Someone looks lonely
View attachment 19905

Very nice! How's the frets?
He is not lonely, he is in the same box with the one from my 59 Epi LP and my Epi ES-335. He is in good company enjoying his retirement with the others!

Actually, the frets are spot on. When I got it this weekend the action was a little high so I expected to find a few uneven sections, but I am pleasantly surprised that no fret work is needed on this one yet. Maybe the guy had it professionally set up. No sharps on ends either. After I put 10-20 hours on it, and change the strings, I may find a few that need attention, but as of now we are all good!

Really all I have had to do is raise the pickups some and lower the bridge. Stays in tune very well too.

Last edited:
I picked up this one this past weekend from a guy who tried to learn to play but it didn't stick. It's a 2019 and looks brand new. I needed another one for Alt Tunings for they guys I'm playing with, the other guitarist and bass player had 2nd guitars for different tunings and I was tired of holding everyone up to tune my #1 when it was time to switch.

I'll probably switch out the pickups soon and I may try some SD Slash 2.0's and see how I like them.
View attachment 19892
love it :love congrats

Back