New to Modeling and Want to Dip my Toe in the Water

I never use presets. I like the ME-90 because I can set my tones by twiddling knobs like a real pedalboard. Also, when I turn the thing off and then back on, it sounds like where the knobs are set. Like a real pedalboard.

I don't even save patches. I just use it in manual mode. Like a real pedalboard. All the controls are physical.

Too trebly? Turn down the tone on my dirt "pedal". Like on a real pedalboard. It's right there.

Delay too quiet? Turn up the level on the delay "pedal". Like a real pedalboard. It's right there.

here, I color coded the damned thing so you can easily see what maps to what

1717087918983.png

I never use presets. I like the ME-90 because I can set my tones by twiddling knobs like a real pedalboard. Also, when I turn the thing off and then back on, it sounds like where the knobs are set. Like a real pedalboard.

I don't even save patches. I just use it in manual mode. Like a real pedalboard. All the controls are physical.

Too trebly? Turn down the tone on my dirt "pedal". Like on a real pedalboard. It's right there.

Delay too quiet? Turn up the level on the delay "pedal". Like a real pedalboard. It's right there.

View attachment 23495
Those foot switches are atrocious. Ignoring all my other usual boss twitches, that's a big nope for me.

View attachment 23495
I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth, but I'm slowly getting the impression that you like the ME-90.

;)

Just do it:

Doesn't meet all your criteria, but that's an amazing deal, just for the effects alone!

Edit:

Oh, and btw the factory presets and the paid ones he's selling it with, you won't even need to bother creating any, I'd wager my paycheck on.
This. You really can’t get a better modeler for the price.

Back