NCD

Baba

Shredder
Saw this bad boy pop up at the local GC, and I had to at least try it, as I’ve never head one before.

A Mesa Thiele with the 90 watt Celestion.

IMG_7204.jpeg

So far it does exactly what I wanted it to, which is: deliver maybe a little bit of a bigger sound than most other 1x12’s out there, while still being compact.

Honestly, even the “bigger sound” thing wasn’t terribly important, I just wanted a good sounding cab, as the Orange PPC112 I had been using with my Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40, sounded like ass, with that head.

That head needs a ported cab, it seems, as my matching 2x12, and the other H&K 1x12 cabs, are ported.

Gonna take it to the gig tonight, and next week and see how she does.

Saw this bad boy pop up at the local GC, and I had to at least try it, as I’ve never head one before.

A Mesa Thiele with the 90 watt Celestion.

View attachment 17888

So far it does exactly what I wanted it to, which is: deliver maybe a little bit of a bigger sound than most other 1x12’s out there, while still being compact.

Honestly, even the “bigger sound” thing wasn’t terribly important, I just wanted a good sounding cab, as the Orange PPC112 I had been using with my Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40, sounded like ass, with that head.

That head needs a ported cab, it seems, as my matching 2x12, and the other H&K 1x12 cabs, are ported.

Gonna take it to the gig tonight, and next week and see how she does.
This rig is tight! \m/ Definitely report back after the gig on how the ported 112 did!

Back