Moving Rig

Achilles

Rock Star
Downsizing into our new place over the next few weeks and I'm losing about 10 sq. ft. of room so the goal has been to fit EVERYTHING onto the 2' x 4' shelf cause I'm ditching the cabinet I'm using now to put some things on. Been rearranging it the last weeks and I think this is final.

20240507_082022.jpg

Is that a Thiele EVM12? I sold it two years ago for lack of moving room, I’m looking for one now :)

Is that a Thiele EVM12? I sold it two years ago for lack of moving room, I’m looking for one now :)

Nah, it's open back with a 25 watt Greenback. My room is way too small for anything sealed or ported.

Reactions: Elf
I think it's clever to have separate monitors/speakers for your playback vs your guitar. Helps to differentiate when you're playing along.

Hopefully you had an easier time getting the various shelves leveled, lmao. I had one of similar design and struggled mightily with it - maybe I just had an off day? :unsure:

Mine didn't have that, plus the sliders the shelves locked on didn't move easy. I clearly had a model w/revision 0 :grin

(y)

Back