Mesa/Boogie V-Twin: The “Swiss army knife” of guitar preamps!

timeblock

Welcome back to the channel; in this video you will find the test of the rack version of the Mesa/Boogie V-Twin preamplifier, which contains a truly remarkable variety of sounds in a single rack unit. Is this really the "Swiss Army Knife" of preamps? Let's find out together!
-
Ben ritrovati sul canale; in questo video troverete il test della versione rack del preamplificatore Mesa/Boogie V-Twin, che in una sola unità rack racchiude una varietà di suoni davvero notevole. è davvero il "coltellino svizzero" dei preamplificatori? Scopriamolo insieme!
-

I used to get some really cool tones from the V Twin pedal into the FX return of an old Fender Champ 25 SE. it was my broke ass college rig for a couple years. I never liked it direct.

I wasn’t on a channel.
200.gif

Sure! during my time as a music shop owner I've picked up a lot of cool stuff... ADA Mp-1 (both rack version and pedal), Mesa Studio Preamp, Peavey Rockmaster, Marshall JMP-1, Carvin Quad-X etc... It would be nice to find a Soldano SP-77, but here in Italy there are very few units

Back