MAC10 is more like one of those little SMART cars

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Unabashed Patriots fan here since 1974 or so. Man we had a good run for 20 years. Very frustrating though to watch your team be a Jekyl and Hyde situation when it comes to defense and offense. The D is legit top 5 in the league and the offense is easily bottom 5.

Yeah the "offensive" offensive line is not good but I counted 7 plays today where Mr. Mac Jones had all the time in the world and had open receivers down field and even some short check downs and he either took a sack or missed his man. 2 of those were guaranteed touchdowns.

Eh first world problems and all that. I am still gonna watch every second of every game. This still beats 2 and a half decades of being the NFL's laughingstock like they were from the 70's into the 90's. Everything factored in it's hard not to argue they are the NFL's greatest franchise.

The first game I watched without Brady/Edelmen it just felt different.

I really can't say I'm a fan of football, but I was a big Patriots fan for about 15 years, right up until Brady left. I think I watched one or two games but it just didn't feel the same and they started playing like sh*t, or I suppose more accurately, started playing like 'not the greatest f*ckin' football team ever assembled' and more like every other team.

My excitement wanted to be there and I kept waiting for something to make me feel like they were still an amazing team, but I dunno, man. Just ain't workin' for me anymore. I haven't watched a single game this season.

SMART? More like…

3FEAE6E5-E0F2-4D0E-8BA2-1D5B64A7A5E5.png

Welp, my Eagles got the reminder that they needed, at the right time methinks. I'd much rather it happen now, than for them to go 13-0, start smelling themselves, and lose down the stretch. They'll lose another game or two, this year, but this was a nice smack in the face that they still have work to do, so I was fine with it.

They'll correct their mistakes, learn from it, move on, etc.

Welp, my Eagles got the reminder that they needed, at the right time methinks. I'd much rather it happen now, than for them to go 13-0, start smelling themselves, and lose down the stretch. They'll lose another game or two, this year, but this was a nice smack in the face that they still have work to do, so I was fine with it.

They'll correct their mistakes, learn from it, move on, etc.

It's shaping up to be an EPIC Superbowl between the Eagles and Chiefs!

I'll tell you what, the NFC East is the best division in football right now, top to bottom. That's a surprise.
That’s crazy, but you’re right. At lesst Top to bottom. Did not see that coming.

Back