Live multi cam footage from a few months back

spawnofthesith

Rock Star
This is a super cool psychedelic oriented late night venue here. This was a pretty fun show. Video is missing the first 15 min or so of our set and the song it starts on ended up being kinda mid but there’s some cool momentz here and there throughout the set

Was rocking my ‘00 PRS custom 22 and roadster this night. Although not in love with the stream audio

Fuck yeah! It's like I'm there. Again! I love Jawa, you guys must have so much fun writing and coming up with new material.

My band did a livestream at the end of last year. It's kinda weird performing for a crowd that isn't actually there, lol. I also remembered how much I hate the feeling of a camcorder being shoved in my face since I was a little kid, lol.

Fuck yeah! It's like I'm there. Again! I love Jawa, you guys must have so much fun writing and coming up with new material.

My band did a livestream at the end of last year. It's kinda weird performing for a crowd that isn't actually there, lol. I also remembered how much I hate the feeling of a camcorder being shoved in my face since I was a little kid, lol.

I need to get out to Cali to see yall rip some dead! :love

Yeah no audience would feel a but awkward (then again we are no stranger to empty rooms :LOL:) my drummer is always trying to go live on instagram during practice and it drives me nuts lol

I'm definitely digging that more places around here are starting to take proper video footage of everything, nice to have content

Back