Knob idea.... anything like this available?

sleewell

Roadie
So the reverend I got a while back is awesome. But it's got this bass contour knob that I prefer to be on 6 or 7 for most parts and then some parts I bring it up to full for more doomy or sludgy parts.

Does anyone make a knob with like a latch that would let you know when you got to that spot? Not a full on lock, you'd still be able to dial past it but just so you could quickly go back and forth from 2 spots? I'd like to roll back to the same spot each time quickly and I don't wanna have to look at numbers or just kinda guess and hope i got close.

IDK, but it seems like a pot with that feature would work for a lot of other situations where you could go back to your "sweet spot" on everything. the issue is being able to put that latch where you want it. Neat idea!

There are stepped attenuators but it involves more parts/space accommodation. A rotary switch might be a simpler option but you'd have to experiment a lot to get the proper values to your liking.

This would irritate me. Hope you find a solution. Reverend guitars have always looked killer \m/

Back