Keeley Halo + Stereo + Dual amps = Eargasm

jellodog

Rock Star
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Title say it's all. Bella + Princeton taking inputs from the Halo.

This has been my Sunday morning well spent. Just wanted to share some of the joy.

What's great about the Halo is that it always sounds :chef in mono. But its stereo processing just takes it to another level.

10 / 12 speaker mix is interesting too.

Might try the FM9 driving them next as a bit of a compare and contrast session.

Last edited:
Sweet! :beer

Stereo delay/dual amp setups can be truly amazing. They do get a little washy for me, so I use a wet/dry
configuration with a dry/post-dirt feed going to one amp, and the other receiving the wet/delay-verb signal.

Always dual amps here at home when doing the tube amp thingy. :banana

I hope you get to the place where you realize a 3rd amp for a Wet/Dry/Wet setup is the true tonal Holy Grail. :LOL:

I hope you get to the place where you realize a 3rd amp for a Wet/Dry/Wet setup is the true tonal Holy Grail. :LOL:

At the point I've graduated to the gratuitous use of 3 tube amps, I might as well go all the way; drop the guitar, acquire a small cathedral and use its built-in organ.

Last edited:
I love my Halo. In stereo it's really something special for sure.

If Keeley would make a Halo with MIDI controllable presets and a dedicated knob for each control instead of each knob having secondary functions, it would be the best delay of all time.

Back