Justin Johnson signature pickup

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Been following Justin for years - the guy is so underrated. Anyway, this pickup is genius. Now, if I could easily install his talent and skill I'd be on my way.

Justin is one cool cat and a great player obviously. Watched a lot of his vids over the years too. I do like the pickup design, and could see this on my old Takamine.

Justin is one cool cat and a great player obviously. Watched a lot of his vids over the years too. I do like the pickup design, and could see this on my old Takamine.
I like it so much I need to buy a guitar to put it on. :rofl

The pickup looks like a good idea and sounds nice in the demo BUT I really don't like the idea of the jack on the sound board. They should have made the wire longer and come up with some way of fixing it near the endpin.

The pickup looks like a good idea and sounds nice in the demo BUT I really don't like the idea of the jack on the sound board. They should have made the wire longer and come up with some way of fixing it near the endpin.
There will always be compromises with something like this. I like the simple approach of it though.

There will always be compromises with something like this. I like the simple approach of it though.
I agree but this is a compromise too far.
Even this is far better in this respect;
s-l1600.jpg

Back