Just did a Mooer GE Labs Capture of a JMP, What think ye?

riffy

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Just did this and transferred it over to my GE 250.
I swear to me it sounds as good as capturing it with my Kemper.

The rhythm is naked amp with a hint of plate verb. The lead is
boosted slightly with a DS1, and some delay.

How do you all think it sounds, and yes, the playing is very trite and pedestrian, at
best...

Gary

One of my regrets is buying the GE200. Not because it's bad but had I waited I could have gotten the GE300.

I know the 200 can load and use capture files but the functionality (No MIDI or fx loop) makes it less desirable, especially for gig usage.

Just did this and transferred it over to my GE 250.
I swear to me it sounds as good as capturing it with my Kemper.

The rhythm is naked amp with a hint of plate verb. The lead is
boosted slightly with a DS1, and some delay.

How do you all think it sounds, and yes, the playing is very trite and pedestrian, at
best...

Gary

killer....ballsy as f...like how it should soung

Does their capture tech still work the same as in the days of the Preamp Live? If it does (base model + EQ match), that's not certainly a bad thing.

That device was doomed and many of them bricked beyond return, but while they worked, they sounded decent.

For pure amp tones I feel me ge300lite (with the mnrs) holds up to my fm3 and I like it better than my hx stomp. Effects wise the Fractal is king and the company is 1000% better but these things sound great.

For pure amp tones I feel me ge300lite (with the mnrs) holds up to my fm3 and I like it better than my hx stomp. Effects wise the Fractal is king and the company is 1000% better but these things sound great.
Yeah, my GE250 amp MNRS profiles sound great. But I don´t like most of the effects. I far more prefer Zoom effects. Actually, I prefer any other effects I´ve tried (Helix, Zoom, Roland GP8, Atomic AA12 or Amplifirebox, several plugins...).

Yeah, my GE250 amp MNRS profiles sound great. But I don´t like most of the effects. I far more prefer Zoom effects. Actually, I prefer any other effects I´ve tried (Helix, Zoom, Roland GP8, Atomic AA12 or Amplifirebox, several plugins...).
Can’t argue with that, I have some delay and reverbs that work but the rest is just ok.

Back