Introduction ~ Video & SoundCloud of old Live Jams 1996-2002ish

Abe

Groupie
Hello.

You can call me Abe here. My name is Jeremiah. I've lived in New England all my life, first in MA, then in ME, now back in MA.

I just joined the forum, and recently I started playing a lot more guitar like I used to. Been doing exercises and stretches, building back hand and finger strength, and getting my callouses to return. Every sibling in my family could do some basic guitar playing since a young age as well as drums and other instruments. I played more seriously between the ages of 16-24 when I really put a lot of effort into studying and practicing in a self taught way. I'm turning 44 this year and after a hiatus I feel I just recently caught back up to where I left off with guitar playing ability and results. I joined the forum to read and talk some as I am excited about the possibilities of steadily improving my playing abilities and jamming with the family band like I used to. Since the age of 16 I started to become more of a lead guitar player leaning towards a kind of jazzy style of learning and playing. I do best improvising and I am less composition inclined. I've never played anything the same way twice.

I have a Breedlove Nylon guitar, a Taylor Acoustic, and I just recently acquired a PRS hollowbody electric that I like a lot. In the past I played most on a Gibson Les Paul but I'm liking this hollowbody PRS much better actually as I like the feel and tonal response.

I joined this forum just to do some reading and run my mouth some about my musical excitement. I hope to share and learn more while I find new info about music playing and the instruments and gear we do it with.

:rawk

This is a video my brother made with the audio of us 3 brothers and a friend jamming in 2001.
We plan to do some new jamming at some point.

Soundtrack to Life : 2001

And this SoundCloud page has some old jams I was in with family and a friend some years ago.

SoundCloud of Old Jams

We're looking to possibly jam again together at some point.

Hello.

playing a lot more guitar like I used to. Been doing exercises and stretches, building back hand and finger strength, and getting my callouses to return.... steadily improving my playing abilities and jamming with the family band like I used to.
Alright! Someone else to exchange thoughts on how to be a better guitarist!

:beer :rawk :rawk

Back