Incredible Movie Scenes

1680648247733.png

"Damn. I can't see f*ckin sh!t outta this thing."

"Well if all I had to do was cut a hole in a bag, I coulda cut it better'n this!"

"I just made mine worse."

"Ok I'm confused. Are the bags on or off?"

"...next time we do the bags right, and we go full regalia."

"ALL THAT MATTERS IS CAN THE F*CKIN HORSES SEE! THAT'S A RAID!!"

Best movie scene... for Spanish speakers. ¿No hay nadie aquí, cojones?
Hace de Cé :rofl

Last edited:
The most incredible (as in non-credible) scenes on the history of cinema are all these Star Wars fights where the Stormtroopers miss all the shots.

Fortunately, after threatening to unionize and request higher wages, the Stomtoopers finally achieve eye care benefits, for a better quality of life.

Star Wars Parody GIF

Last edited:
Just re-watched Inglorious Basterds this past weekend as it had been a while. Really, any Tarantino flick is just a series of great f*cking scenes over and over again. I might have to go on a Tarantino binge as it’s been a while since I’ve seen any of them and I used to have Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown memorized word for word.

Just re-watched Inglorious Basterds this past weekend as it had been a while. Really, any Tarantino flick is just a series of great f*cking scenes over and over again. I might have to go on a Tarantino binge as it’s been a while since I’ve seen any of them and I used to have Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown memorized word for word.
I saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for the first time recently, and there are so many great scenes in that as well.

I saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for the first time recently, and there are so many great scenes in that as well.

I need to watch that again because I think I had something distracting me the first time around and it’s length got me a bit restless. It’s the only Tarantino flick I haven’t watched about 30x.

I need to watch that again because I think I had something distracting me the first time around and it’s length got me a bit restless. It’s the only Tarantino flick I haven’t watched about 30x.
The end segment is worth it's weight in gold. I'm not big on Hateful 8 and I really don't like Death Proof at all.

The end segment is worth it's weight in gold. I'm not big on Hateful 8 and I really don't like Death Proof at all.

Oh snap, I don’t know how I missed Death Proof this whole time, outside of recognizing the year it came out in coinciding with me being blacked out that whole year. I wasn’t a huge fan of Hateful 8 either.

Back