I'm Freq'n Out and Screaming about it through Compressed Tubes. Wah! Hope it all comes back to me like a Boomerang

Abe

Groupie
So I got some new candy from Sweetwater. Always good. Bit’o’Honey, Tootisies, Smarties, Laffy Taffy. Hell yeah!

So here’s what goes into Guitar Rig 7 now. I love this. I think I might be able to start having more fun with it all. Coming from my modest and affordable yet righteously glorious PRS SE HB II which I’m loving like it’s worth all the $ in the world.

Got that AnalogMan Bi-Comprossor & Juicer sandwiched between the 2 different Tube Screamers at their own settings. Guitar into an AnalogMan modded Screamer (TS9/TS808Silver), Compressor, Mini Screamer [ 😊 ], DigiTech FreqOut!, Morley Wah Lock Wah, Boomerang, --> Guitar Rig 7. Very happy with the addition. May upgrade the looper situation by the year’s end. I love life and I love music.

Let’s just have some fun with the Trick or Treat of it all. Happy October!

OctoberPedals2024.jpg

I read that too, as well as after overdrive. I will experiment some. I feel like the screamers prior add some organic harmonics to what the peddle initiates. However the screamers are not always on.

Yep, first in line for the Freqout, or the most ‘pure tone’ you can give it, it’d probably be fine after a clean boost/compressor as well as long as the tone is clean. Just plugged mine in last week after not touching it for quite a while, when I first got it I don’t think I stopped using it for a good year or two and like the Whammy, kept it as a staple on my board.

Back