I = dummy

Bruce

Shredder
Man I’ve done some stupid things in the past. Drug problems, infidelity and a list of things I can’t say otherwise. All really stupid things but this week in the past 48 hours I’ve fallen out of the stupid tree and tumbled down idiot mountain.

Starting with my preset for my duo gig. I took a week on and off to write a great preset on the axefxIII. Exported to the FM9 the day of the gig, loaded it up and hit the road. Huge mistake. I used a user defined IR the FM9 never had so I plug in at the gig. No sound. No idea why. Had to go to another preset and make due.
Then, every time a song stops my preset changes to my main rock preset which is far too loud and heavy for this duo. Can’t figure out for the life of me why. Why? Because I programmed StageTraxx to do exactly that to reset my board for a new song. Until yesterday I never needed another preset so this worked for me.
So…..after I realized what was happening I pulled the Widi jack out of the fm9. Lost the jack. Ended up magnetically stuck to the bottom of the fractal.
Then, I dialed in some 2290 style delay. Was trying to get the sound in my IEMs where I want it. Couldn’t for the life of me figure out why I was hearing no delay.
IEMs are set up in mono.

I swear, if I do one more dumb thing I’m just going to fall on a stupid sword and bleed out all the retard flowing thru my veins.

End rant.

Back