• Jet City JCA100H in ragged cosmetic shape but works well

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Crate Blue Voodoo 60w Head is mint shape in and out

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
I am done wasting time on this Tribute thing so I spent most my monies I budgeted for this thing. In 4 hrs I am bringing back the El Diablo amp and choosing either...

I am leaning towards the Blue Voodoo mostly because those have a cleaner clean channel and totally usable dirt channel. JCA has better dirt but not so clean, cleans.

I couldn't deal with paying money for defective gear so went back and heavily demo'd the JCA100H and took it home and left the El Diablo there. It's beat up cosmetically but sounds ripping and I am glad I did it. 4 6L6 Groove Tubes for power and 5 Tung Sol 12AX7's in the pre section which look fairly new. One really crazy thing about this amp is even with the gain turned right up this thing doesn't hum at all on either channel.

I will go through it this weekend and hit everything with air and DeOxit but there's not a scratchy pot or loose connection to be found. Will make a great backline amp for classic Metal shows.

321207138_1171794600138165_1741570053932523019_n.jpg

There ya go! I was thinking when I saw the thread about the Genz Benz that you could probably find a Jet City cheap enough to do the job!

Back