Helix Cabs

The Brit V30 might be the best sounding cab for old school Marshall sounds in the Helix IMHO.
Untitled.jpg

I think there is a bug with the Cali V30 cab.
When I select the Cali V30 cab in Helix Native I hear two clicks and when dragging the mic graphic it's not smooth like with all the other cabs.

Can anyone confirm?

When I select the Cali V30 cab in Helix Native I hear two clicks and when dragging the mic graphic it's not smooth like with all the other cabs.

Can anyone confirm?

Just in native or on the hardware too? I'll check it after I get lunch for my wife and kid.

Can anyone confirm?
This does not happen in HX Edit. I can check Native later today.

In Native when clicking and holding the mic image with the mouse then moving the mouse in circles (for example) the movement of the mic should follow the mouse smoothly, but specifically with the Cali V30 cab the movement of the mic stutters a lot.
I was wondering if that is related to what looks like the Cali V30 is loaded twice into memory when I click it.

When moving the mic in HX Edit the movement is already very slow and stuttery.

In Native when clicking and holding the mic image with the mouse then moving the mouse in circles (for example) the movement of the mic should follow the mouse smoothly, but specifically with the Cali V30 cab the movement of the mic stutters a lot.
I was wondering if that is related to what looks like the Cali V30 is loaded twice into memory when I click it.

When moving the mic in HX Edit the movement is already very slow and stuttery.
I just checked with HX Edit and Native. The mic moves fine for me in both, I checked the brit v30 and the xxxl cab and don't see any difference between the mic movement on any of them.

Back