Giving the Kemper Some Love

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
I bought the Armored Amplification Sabot V3 almost two years ago. I love this amp. Very metal and modern.

Started making Kemper profiles then but I didn't have a desire to release the pack due to the state of things.

I stumbled across the files on my computer and realized the pack was developed nicely so I thought I would actually release it.

The Kemper still holds it's own IMO.

I'm really happy with the Player, can't imagine how good the Stage must be! I've never had a better experience going ampless. It just works and it's SO easy to get great sounds. Everything I imagine, it's there and effortless.

I still think the Kemper Stage in Performance mode is the best UI/UX for live performance of anything on the market today.

It’s still my #1 benchmark for a tool for live performance
I sold my stage and bought a fm3 because I was never satisfied with the kemper, I’ve never found profiles that I liked, and I think kemper is great when you profile your own gear Wich I didnt do so no hate at all here.

But the Stage was the best pedalboard I’ve ever had for live use. Really.

Best tool for live performance for me too.

I sold my stage and bought a fm3 because I was never satisfied with the kemper, I’ve never found profiles that I liked, and I think kemper is great when you profile your own gear Wich I didnt do so no hate at all here.

But the Stage was the best pedalboard I’ve ever had for live use. Really.

Best tool for live performance for me too.
That's funny, I just went from an FM3 to a Kemper Player and would never go back. We are a fickle bunch HA HA

The Kemper Rack with the FC is my tool of choice for live gigging.

Rack is .... well, in a rack. Gets mounted over the top of the digital mixer rack. Run an XLR to the mixer, power to the Kemper, and a single ethercon cable out to the foot controller. No mess around my feet and setup done in <5 min every time.

Back