DAW With audio and Video ?

Stone

Rock Star
Anyone know of a DAW that can record your sound from a DAW and simultaneously record the video clip and save it as one MP4 file ?}|
Thanks all for your valued Input

Cheers
Mike

I think Steinberg's Nuendo does both Pro audio and video. Nuendo has been around a long time.

But I think the price point is commensurate with the "Pro" part...

And not sure if it will do that exact thing you request; it might (and should for the price).

Barring that, I do use Adobe Premiere Pro to combine video and audio from various sources, and output to .mp4 - it may have the capability to record both, but I've never used it for that.

Typically, people do both audio & video separate and then use something like Adobe Premiere Pro to combine things.

This guy is using Steinberg's Cubase and recording video and audio at once, using OBS software:

You can import videos into Logic, that’s how I make those videos I post with Logic’s audio instead of the camera’s. I just airdrop the vid from my phone into my iMac and Bob’s your uncle that doesn’t want to smell your finger.

Yeah OBS would be probably the best tool for this if you are connecting your camera to the PC. Even better if by video clip you mean recording your computer screen.

Otherwise you could simply use any video editor (Davinci Resolve free version does a lot already) to combine a video and audio file and just remove the original camera audio where appropriate.

You can import videos into Logic, that’s how I make those videos I post with Logic’s audio instead of the camera’s. I just airdrop the vid from my phone into my iMac and Bob’s your uncle that doesn’t want to smell your finger.
Studio One is like that too.

I know this isn't what you're asking but when I do vids I record my audio ahead of time in Cakewalk, then just record the video on my phone or whatever then mute that and sync the DAW audio in Microsoft ClipChamp

Cakewalk and ClipChamp are both free

Back