Connecting UAFX pedals

Deej

Hello all,
Forgive the dumb question. I’m a newbie with UAFX pedals, and indeed with pedals of any description really. Just got my hands on a Lion, Ruby, Dream and DelVerb. Should cover everything I need sonically in theory, but I’m not sure how to best connect all of them. Most likely I’ll be using them into a power amp then into a 4x12, or maybe into an amp’s fx loop (mostly a JC120), though I realize they’re really better direct to the PA (which should be possible in some rehearsal/gig venues).
Anyway, question is should I put the DelVerb at the end of the chain and then go from there to the power amp (or to the fx loop of an amp head if I use it that way)?
I have a Boss BCB-60 powered board but I think that doesn’t have the juice for the USFX pedals so I’d need an isolated power supply like a Fender Engine Room or something of that ilk. Is that right?
Hope someone can help who has a suite of these pedals. Much appreciated

You definitely want an isolated output power supply for the pedals. CIOKS DC7 is great and compact.

You might want to check the UA user manuals for how to connect multiple of their amp sim pedals together, there seems to be a specific way to get them to work nicely together in mono by utilizing the fx loop feature so you don't run amp A to amp B.

I'd put the DelVerb at the end of the chain.

Delverb end of chain…

1727027893927.png

1727027927603.png

1727027979360.png

Back