any Karma MTN 10 users here?

cragginshred

Roadie
Just picked one up due to a recommendation from a trusted buddy who owns every boutique pedal out there. any users here?

I've got two DIY builds of this pedal - one from Aion FX which I believe is the PCB that Karma is using in their pedal. It is definitely one of the more "open" sounding distortion pedals that I have and is a good alternate (voicing) for other pedals like the Friedman Smallbox or JHS Angry Charlie.

IMG_0020.jpeg

Last edited:
I went back and looked and noticed this pedal is a soft-clipper vs. most distortion pedals being hard clipping. I think that is why it generally sounds more like an overdrive and is pretty flexible. Definitely one of my favorites!

Just picked one up due to a recommendation from a trusted buddy who owns every boutique pedal out there. any users here?

How are you liking it? I’ve been really tempted to pick one up.

I was listening to a clip of Tim Pierce yesterday and really liked his tone, and I saw it was the Mostortion he was using.

How are you liking it? I’ve been really tempted to pick one up.

I was listening to a clip of Tim Pierce yesterday and really liked his tone, and I saw it was the Mostortion he was using.
I like it a lot! It's a TS with no mid hump, but mods are there. More tone shaping with the MT also. Nothing bad and all good :rawk
I will say due to lows in the voicing of my JEL 20w head it did not pair well with the MT, but everything else does!

Back