A new metal band: Vented!

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Some of the riffs may be familiar 🤔

A little info on the band:

Vented is an internation supergroup featuring Sean Zatorsky (Daath/Sinsaenum/ex-Chimaira) on vocals, Austin D’Amond (Chimaira/Bleed The Sky/ex-DevilDriver) on drums, Greg Hajer (Omega Diatribe) on guitar & bass and Simon C. Bondar (Nekrotik Flesh, Sexual Education) on keys & samples.
After their succesful singles like "Requiem For Myself", "The End Game", "My Desire" and "Vitriolic" they are finally ready to bang your head with their full-length debut album “Cruelty And Corruption” which contains 14 rager tunes.

Wow, I JUST saw this band name today somewhere on FB and quickly confused it with Vended, Corey Taylor’s son’s band. I’m not familiar with the guitarists, but I LOVE Austin’s playing in both Chimera and Devildriver, he’s enough for me to listen alone (pretty sure he wrote a bunch of Devildriver songs, too). I’m not a big enough Chimera fan to know Sean, I’m guessing he came in before Matt.

Sounding good so far! Added to my iTunes already!

Wow, I JUST saw this band name today somewhere on FB and quickly confused it with Vended, Corey Taylor’s son’s band. I’m not familiar with the guitarists, but I LOVE Austin’s playing in both Chimera and Devildriver, he’s enough for me to listen alone (pretty sure he wrote a bunch of Devildriver songs, too). I’m not a big enough Chimera fan to know Sean, I’m guessing he came in before Matt.

Sounding good so far! Added to my iTunes already!
Haha, there was a discussion of this by the band when naming. They went with it anyway.

The guitarist does many of the heavy demos for my profile packs. He's a great guy. Wife and I spent a few days with him and his new wife at NAMM a few years ago.

He's the one who suggested we go to the Dime Bash out there.

Sick of hearing that Openheimer quote in music! We did it in 2009 and it wasn't even original back then!!!

Back